Friday, February 10, 2006

migrating this blog

Yesterday, a german-speaking Jürgen commented on my stale post at wordpress.com and suggested I look again for the import utility:

Jürgen said: Just go to your dashboard. If you’re logged in to WordPress.com and show your blog, the link to the dashboard is in the top-left corner. Once in the dashboard you find a kind of menu on the top of the site and the most right item is called “Import�.Gopod luck.

Sure enough…the import button was there and I gave it a shot as you can see if you go visit it. All these blogger posts (100+) imported. It did not honor blogger.com image controlling code, and in fact, it broke many image links. I’m not going in a repairing all those image references. so I’ll stick with blogger.com/blogspot.com for now.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home